Who is Steeline?
Service over and above. That’s what we aim for at Steeline.
Established in 1991, Steeline is a national group of Australian, independent, family owned companies, all of whom are metal roofing and steel building product specialists.
Each Steeline member locally manufactures and distributes quality metal roofing, rainwater and building products, made from Bluescope Steel – COLORBOND®, ZINCALUME®, GALVASPAN® and TrueCore® – so you can be confident that the job will last and last. They also offer a variety of complementary products including insulation, fibreglass and polycarbonate sheeting, fasteners and skylights. Many Steeline members also specialise in purlins, steel panel fencing, sheds, garages, carports, patios and steel framing.
As a team we cover every state and territory of Australia and our combined strength and buying power means that we offer very competitive pricing and an enviable pool of knowledge.
Steeline member companies enjoy access to a far greater range of products and services through inter-group trading which creates a position of strength and unity between all members. The increasing prominence and growth of Steeline in the building industry has enabled us to successfully negotiate better buying prices with our main suppliers. This has significantly increased the profitability of all Steeline member companies. The group buying strength is not available to “Steeline” competitors for various reasons which undoubtedly give Steeline members additional market advantages which are in turn passed onto our customer bases.
In addition to the provision of quality products to our member companies, Steeline provides many other substantial benefits to its members including:
- Cost savings on purchasing.
- Ideas exchange, access to new manufacturing systems and operational techniques.
- Motor Vehicle National Fleet Arrangements
- Mobile & Office Phones.
- Sharing Product Development Costs.
- Reductions in plant & equipment purchase costs through collated orders.
- Product brochures and technical data sheets.
- Manufacture of own bracketry.
- Insurance Master Plan.
- Group policy on Debtor Insurance.
- National Fuel Deal with Caltex/Ampol Australia
- 1300 number and national advertising campaign – TV/Print/Radio ads
- National Eftpos arrangement with St. George Bank
- Reed Construction Project Tracking System
- Steeline National Branding Campaign
- National Sales Training Program
If you feel your business may be a good fit for Steeline and would like more information on the benefits Steeline can bring to your business, please contact Steeline Head Office by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (02) 6025 8799.